Meet Nicole Midwest
When I was 18, I decided to backpack Europe for 2 months by myself. At one point, I accidentally got lost and ended up on the wrong side of Ireland.
I don't know where to start which is especially alarming since I'm extremely talkative and I almost never shut up. It's true! I can give you an IMPRESSEIVELY long list of people who could vouch for that. Not to forget, I'm a huge fashion junkie with messy hair! Plus, I strive to be the Carrie Bradshaw of Fargo, ND with a little hint of Samantha Jones. Well obviously you know I like to take pictures but what else do I like?
I went to Paris, France for Bastille Day and I almost ended up getting kidnapped in the underground subway stations. Wait, that's not a fun fact...
THINGS I L O V E . . .
- Stationary, office supplies, organized folders, and pens galore!!! I like to have an illusion that I have my life some what together so I use this as a temporary crutch.
- Singing to the top of my lungs while driving... and almost everywhere else in EVERY situation.
- Baked goods. I'm talking cupcakes, bread, bagel chips, you name it. GIVE ME ALL THE CARBS!!
- Any and every non-profit organization. We have two hands! One to take care of ourselves and the other to take care of others.
- Watercoloring everything in sight. If you ask me nicely, I would love to give you one of my little watercolors.
- Theatre Arts? I've been acting, singing, and preforming for nine years. In all honesty, my safe place is on stage- spot light and all.
See, I could make a "Things I hate" section by why focus on that? If anything, I really fricking hate catcalling. Now that's something that needs to be addressed.
The greatest compliment I've ever receive was from someone who I didn't think even noticed me. He told me that his favorite part about me was that whenever I talked to someone, I was always personable with whatever I said.
I've grown to learn, over the past couple of years, that it's okay to be vulnerable and feel. I see a lot of people try to hide their feelings or keep their "cool" so no one would think they're weak or weird. The moment you start acting honest with your actions, the moment you find people who are just like you.
Right as I was starting to rebrand, I made a promise to do everything in love. If I'm not passionate about whatever I'm doing, then I won't do it at all. That's where you see the best results and the true character of a person.
That's it for now! Hope you liked the little blog post!
xoxo, Nicole Midwest